Monday, January 25, 2010

About Me


I'm Abbey, a blogger, fashion contributor for CHAOS magazine and an assistant account manager in an advertising agency. I started blogging back in 2009 as a way to share my thoughts and ideas about the things that inspire me. Because I've always love fashion and all the glitz and glamourous side of it, this has became an avenue for me to reach out to women who wants to enjoy the finer things in life, to look their best at all times and to celebrate life no matter what the circumstances are.

My background is mainly advertising. I spend four years handling clients and projects on a daily basis and occasionally, I do copywriting and editing. I have a passion for branding, creative writing, digital media and of course, fashion.

I love coffee, romantic moments, dark chocolates, macarons, the smell of vanilla, pancakes, red lips and lace in that order. Can you tell I love desserts? Yes, I would never say no to a rich slice of chocolate cake or even a box of macaron.

If you'd like to know more about me, follow me on twitter or instagram.