Sunday, February 09, 2014

Nail Polish Haul!




If you follow me on instagram you'd know that I've been on a shopping spree lately, mainly on nail polishes. I love my Essies and that is my absolute favorite nail polish brand. The bottles are so cute and they do pastel colors like no other. 

But recently I discovered Topshop nail polishes. Omg you guys! If you haven't tried these, I suggest you do. The formula is so creamy and it last all week. I'm serious. It's slightly more expensive than Essie and the quantity isn't as much either but it's definitely worth the try.

If you're curious what colors I got, here is the load down. 

From top to bottom: Essie: Secret Stash, After School Boy Blazer, A Cut Above, In The Cab-ana, Twin Sweater Set, Parka Perfect, Devil's Advocate, Sparkle on Top, Meet Me At Sunset Ciate: Big Yellow Taxi Topshop: Awol,Gone Fishing