Tuesday, February 11, 2014

January Book Wrap Up and February To Be Read



Last January I manage to read 4 books. Hurray for me! This is a great progress because I tend to finish a book in one month. I've definitely been enjoying the Mortal Instrument series and I applaud Cassandra Clare for the world she has created. It's gripping and I just want to keep reading and reading until I found out what happen next. I find myself reading her book at 6am in the morning. 6am! 
Crazy right?

This is actually the first time I read this genre, YA, and I thank her for converting me. I felt that chick lit novel is always so meh.. and predictable. But after watching the movie I was like I've got to read the book. 

Recently, I just finished the City of Glass and it's definitely my favourite. There's just a lot going on and I couldn't get enough of it. So for this February I'm hoping to  finish the rest of the two books before I move on to reading the Throne of Glass. I heard good reviews on it so we'll see.