Tuesday, September 20, 2011

{Style File} Laura of Barbie-Laura

Laura of Barbie-Laura has an amazing style; chic, clean and polished. In more ways than one, we actually have the same style and it's nice that I could refer to her every once in awhile.

I applaud her for knowing how to work well with her body type. Let's be honest most women don't know how to do that, and we can learn a thing or two from Laura. Being stylish doesn't mean you have to be skinny but embracing your curves and accentuating your best assets.





Have you always had a fondness for fashion? What compelled you to begin blogging?
Yes, I love fashion since I was young. I opened my blog for express myself and my style. And I love blogging...

How would you describe your style?
If I can describe my style in a word, it would be classic with a touch of fashion. I like mix basic pieces, like a woman suit, with a very fashion item, like a feather vest or fluo shoes.

What is your go-to item for an instant boost of confidence?
The little black dress, every woman should have one in her closet.
When I really don't know what to wear, the little black dress save my days.

Do you have any tips for staying chic while traveling?
Dress casual, but don't forget your heels at home, and be sure to have a very fashion suitcase.

What stores do you frequent?
H&M, Zara and Asos, are my favorite for low cost fashion. For shoes, bags and accessories Net-a-porter is the best.


What are you makeup bag essentials?
I can't live without my Lancome Hypnose mascara. And the three step by Clinique.


image by barbie-laura