Tuesday, September 06, 2011

My Tide


After taking the "My Tide" Challenge, the product that best fit me is Tide with Acti-lift. This lifts of dry stains with ease. Now, I don't have to worry about scrubbing those hard to remove stains in my fashionable wardrobe!

From all the work that I do and events that I attend, stains are inevitable. That's why it's important for me to have a good product like Tide! It gives extra care to my stylish clothes in its pristine condition without the dirt.

Tide has a cleaning solution designed specifically for your laundry needs.
  • Tide Sport: Helps eliminate tough odors from athletic wear OR tackles tough stains and odors
  • Tide w/ a touch of Downy: Provides outstanding clean and extra softness
  • Tide Coldwater: Get brilliant clean at lower temperatures or Save up to 50% of energy per load by switching to Cold
  • Tide Free + Free TSR Booster: A Tide clean that's free of dyes and perfumes
  • Base Tide + Base TSR Booster:

o Helps remove even 7 day old stains

o TSR is design to work with Tide detergent for an outstanding clean http://bit.ly/rmgWP4



Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sears Holding Corporation via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sears Holdings Corporation.