Friday, August 05, 2011

{Style File} Frances of Pink Horrorshow

Hello my lovelies! Style File is the newest addition to Think Runway. I want my site to become more informative and inspiring for you all and so for my first post, I'm delighted to feature Frances of Pink Horrorshow.




Have you always had a fondness for fashion? What compelled you to begin blogging?
I always appreciated pretty clothes but didn't care about my own style seriously until I was about 11. I've been blogging on some platform or another since I was 14 but back then it wasn't all about fashion, I was writing about other things that were going on in my life too but I always incorporated designers and artists that were inspiring me.

How would you describe your style?
I always say that my style is classic, romantic, with a little bit of edge thrown in.

What is your go-to item for an instant boost of confidence?
A mini dress. Not something super short that just looks slutty, but something that'll reveal enough skin to look chic but sexy.

What stores do you frequent?
I'm a big fan of department stores since it's one stop shopping. Barneys and Saks Fifth Ave are my favorite ones. I also love Zara and Club Monaco.

Do you have any tips for staying chic while traveling?
I'm not the type who feels the need to look perfect 24/7 so when I travel, I don't put that much effort into it. I make sure I wear nice flats and I like to wear black leggings with an oversized sweater or something to cover my butt. I go for simple and dark colored items.

What are you makeup bag essentials?
Make Up Forever HD foundation, Benefit's Hoola bronzer, Stila liquid eyeliner, and Maybelline Lash Discovery mascara.

images by pinkhorrorshow