Wednesday, August 10, 2011

{Beauty} Hair Mask


I've had problems with my dry hair for quite sometime now. Ever since I started coloring it, it becomes unmanageable. The funny thing is I didn't bother doing anything about it. As much as I'm concern with the way I look, hair care isn't really one of my thing; until I saw pictures of me with my friends and notice how ugly it is. That's the time I knew I have to do something.

So yesterday I went on a major hair care shopping spree, from shampoo, conditioner to hair treatment. I'm telling you, it's not cheap, beauty does has it's price. But if you're the type who doesn't want to spend so much money on treatments then I suggest you try this Banana Avocado Hair Mask. It doesn't sound appetizing but it's meant to give your hair that gorgeous look. Perfect for those who have dry hair.


D.I.Y Banana Avocado Hair Mask

Ingredients

  • 1 medium banana
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 2 Tbsp honey
  • 3 Tbsp buttermilk
  • 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil

Directions

  1. Mash banana, egg and avocado in a small bowl.
  2. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
  3. Apply to hair from roots to tips.
  4. Leave in for 30 minutes and then wash out with a moisturizing shampoo.
  5. Double the recipe for long hair.
  6. Use twice a month to maintain healthy hair.


image via
weheartit, recipe by sheknows