Sunday, April 03, 2016

Let's Run Down The Streets With Stars in Our Eyes



I always believe that people come to our lives for a reason. Whether it's to teach us a lesson or inspire us, there's always something to be learned.

I feel like I'm back in this crossroad again. Didn't I just had this a few months back? But maybe this time around it will be different, a slight difference I assume. Only because you're more positive than he is, the other is an obvious rebel.

I'm not the most positive person and in reality I just see life as how it is. I'm a dreamer. I have an imaginary view of what my life should be instead of embracing what I have right now.

I don't know where I'm getting myself with this, but let me put it this way, spending time with you and knowing you makes me want to better myself, to live life right now and to run down the streets with stars in my eyes.