Sunday, December 30, 2018

Top 5 Books of 2018



This year I only read 11 books, definitely the lowest number in the last 3 years. I just couldn't get myself around reading because I was focused on exploring other creative activities. Hopefully in 2019 I get to read more. In the meantime, here are my top 5 books of 2018.

1. Balanced and Beautiful by Karena and Katrina (This book makes me feel like I have an amazing girlfriend that inspires, motivates and understands me. Definitely worth a reread.)

2. Nourish by Heidi Schauster (For someone who struggles with an ED, this books helped me define what is important in life and how food should just be secondary.) 

3. The Power of A Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian (It helps me understand how a man is and how I should act with it.)

4. In His Image by Jen Wilkins (I learned how much we are created in the likeness of Christ, that we are created in his is image)

5. The Dark Between Stars by Atticus (It gave me all the feels. I just want to cuddle this book while I end my day)

If you want to read about my past top books here are the links.
2017 - Goodreads2016  - Goodreads 2015 - Goodreads2014 - Goodreads.